I have been meaning to post this for over a week now, but kept getting distracted!
I have recieved my teaching placement, and as of right now, I am going to be teaching English at Faga’itua High School on the main island of Tutuila. You would not believe how excited I was, since this is exactly the type of placement I was hoping for! However, there is a chance that placements may change in the weeks before school starts, so I just need to keep an open mind and my fingers crossed! Also, I posted a video a couple weeks ago that two volunteers from this past year made. It does a great job of showing what their lives are like on the island. Well....those girls actually taught at Faga’itua High School! So that is a perfect glimpse of what awaits me in just 12 days! Alright, back to organizing my suitcase!
No comments:
Post a Comment