Friday, December 9, 2011

"Miss, have some fries..."

I know I just posted, but I had to update....

After school I walked over to Carl's Junior to use the internet, try and upload pictures and meet up with Julie. I hadn't been there long when three seniors from my school (one was one of my students from 3rd period) walked in. They saw me immediately and sat down to talk. They ordered food and ended up looking at my pictures (mostly of my family and their football season - they all played). My student used my computer to check his facebook, and they shared their fries with me and we joked around and just chilled for close to an hour.
After awhile, Julie walks in and they say "Oh, Miss, your friend is here!" and they get up and let her sit down and then get all shy and want to be introduced. Then one clears their trash off the table and they leave to go to the wrestling match over at Tafuna.
They just put me in such a good mood. This is why I love this place, and why I love all my students even though they drive me nuts half the time :)

I was successful at getting pictures on here.. I know they are long overdue, but enjoy!

 My cheerleaders giving out candy ula's at senior night

 One of my senior boys


--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanksgiving Day activities::
 Freshman class meeting, led my Mr.Samoa Samoa, former WSU football player!

 Christian Club

 tug-of-war

Helping with the volleyball game!

with Melinda and Heidi

--------------------------------------------------------------


Time with friends

Hanging out for Peter's birthday

 Jessica and I

with Erin and Amber

portion sizes are a bit out of control here..

Julie and I on the boat to Anu'u

Rosa, Julie, and I


Ready for White Sunday!

--------------------------------------------------------------


A few pictures from the PTA fundraiser performances:





--------------------------------------------------------------


Halloween/Spirit Week











my old room with some of the fall decorations that my sister sent






No comments:

Post a Comment