Sunday, June 3, 2012

Palm trees and blue skies, it's gonna be hard for me to say goodbye....

Finished.
Done.
Uma. 

I am currently taking a break from packing and cleaning the apartment. My big suitcase weighs 49 pounds....cutting it close!!

Later today I will be heading to the airport for my last Flight Night. Just like every time I travel, it still doesn't feel like it's really happening. I also keep reminding my self to not worry about the things that may go wrong with my flights or bags. ("Miss, don't worry!") Several students, teachers, and friends have told me that they will be at the airport to say goodbye, which is just going to make leaving even harder.

The past few days have been a whirlwind, graduation, last stops at my favorite places on island, saying goodbye to friends.....

I am excited to see my family and friends, but leaving this place is going to be so hard. I am trying to wrap up my whole experience here, but I can't seem to find the words. Hopefully after a few days I'll be able to post something about it. But right now it's back to the cleaning and re-organizing of my suitcases....





1 comment:

  1. Well done young lady... I'm sure your parents and family are proud of you and your journey, it was a herculian task. Hope you made it home safely, may the good the Lord bless you on all your endeavors in life. Soifua.

    '87 Crusader and a '86/'87 Satani Crewman.

    ReplyDelete